Select Page

Selling your Soul

HOME PAGE Forums Word of God Selling your Soul

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Howard
    Keymaster

AI (19) does not exist; AI eliminates the Spirit and Soul; required under Shariah Law and Noahide Law; 69TH Bilderberg Mtg in Lisbon, AI Top Agenda Item. Twitter 2.0 into X, “the everything app”.”Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matt 7:22-23

“X”=Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew word emet, which means ‘truth’; truth is all-encompassing, while falsehood is narrow and deceiving. In Jewish (Babylonian Radhanite) mythology it was the word emet that was carved into the head of the golem which ultimately gave it life. A golem is a creature formed out of a lifeless substance such as dust or clay that is brought to life by ritual incantations and sequences of Hebrew letters. Once you have the four iron blocks, you’ll need to place them in a T shape with one up and three across; but when the letter aleph was erased from the golem’s forehead, what was left was “met”—dead. And so the golem died.
    “Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them” Psalm 139:6. Despite “Jews” efforts, Golem never appears in the bible, only in Talmud (Tractate Sanhedrin 38b), Adam was initially created as a golem (גולם) when his dust was “kneaded into a shapeless husk”. Like Adam, all golems are created from mud by those close to divinity, but no anthropogenic golem is fully human.
    Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel (d1609) made up the story of The Golem of Prague “Loew” is derived from the German Löwe, Yiddish Leib “lion” This is a “Jewish Fable” “Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.” Titus 1:14 Translated “my light form”, “raw” material, connoting the unfinished human being before God’s eyes. In the Talmud (Tractate Sanhedrin 38b), Adam was initially created as a golem (גולם) when his dust was “kneaded into a shapeless husk”. “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” Gen 2:7 https://imgur.com/w6uoXTz
    “They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.” Titus 1:16
    In Ezekiel’s vision, the Lord has his angels separate the demographic wheat from the chaff by going through Jerusalem, the capital city of ancient Israel, and inscribing a mark, a tav, “upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.”In Ezekiel’s vision, then, the Lord is counting tav-marked Israelites as worthwhile to spare, but counts the people worthy of annihilation who lack the tav and the critical attitude it signifies. “From aleph to taf” describes something from beginning to end, the Hebrew equivalent of the English  A to Z.”
    https://imgur.com/XDduNyT Mirror of COVID=DIVOC “Possession by an evil spirit”; in English DYBBUK “Evil Spirit, or Soul of a deceased person. Demon in possession of a Host”; Taw is believed to be derived from the Egyptian hieroglyph representing a tally mark a decussate cross “X” https://imgur.com/XDduNyT

“Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one” Jews might recognize this as the Sh’ma prayer, which is found in the Torah (Deuteronomy 6:4). One problem, “Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God is one LORD” Deut 6:4KJV The capital letters is the Holy Ghost, and you need it to have your Sins forgiven. Jews: Of Judean; Practicing Judaism; Six Pointed Star, Talmud, Torah, Kabbalah, Rabbis (rba; my great one, from Chaldee, Sabean). Ashkenazi: Of Japheth (the elder)–Gomer (Germans). Arphaxad-Shem-Eber “Hebrews” How anyone gets Jew from this is beyond me; Jew is a name for those without the Holy Ghost.

Zionism versus Islam: https://theresnothingnew.com/articles/wwiii/ WWIII. Zionism V Sharia Both sides have the same source, both sides controlled by Holy Ghost; acceptance of Blasphemy of the Holy Ghost 1 John 5:7. A second choice just don’t play; the Holy Ghost will be intact, even without your head.
    “a pair of balances in his hand”
    Shariah Law (Iran) V Noahide Law (Israel). The first pair of balances leads to Death and Hell by eliminating the Holy Ghost; Death is swallowed up in victory (1 Cor 15:52-54) the second set of balances is Heaven.

Sold for what? $32T+ $187T SS Medicare Gov’t Pensions + $652T Unfunded Liabiltes=$560K/Citizen. Shariah Law or Noahide Law or Head chopped off

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Howard.
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Howard.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.