Select Page

Trinity

HOME PAGE Forums Word of God Trinity

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Howard
    Keymaster

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Jn 1:1

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. Jn 1:14

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1 Jn 5:7

Jesus is Father aka Heavenly Father, Word (Texts Receptus-Authorized Bible “KJV”), Holy Ghost and Son (Only Begotten of the Father)
    The Trinity is a Cainite concept IHS “Isis Horus Set
    Isis Osiris Horus
    Brahma Vishnu Shiva
    Chockmah Binah Daat or El
    Zeus Hera Hercules
    Tamas Rajas Satvas
    Ishtar Enki Marduk

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Howard.
    Andy
    Keymaster

Agreed Howard. I’ve always felt any example I might’ve heard in church (egg: shell, white & yolk. Three in one. Separate, but one egg) just fell flat on it’s face in light of Scripture.

Jesus IS the Father.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

– Isaiah 9:6 KJV

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Andy.
    MattT
    Participant

I definitely agree with both of yall here. It’s interesting that in 1John7:8 the Bible says “For there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

The Spirit is JESUS(Holy Ghost). Would yall say the water is the living water? (The Holy Ghost: John 7:38-39) which God is the fountain of (Jeremiah 2:13 and Rev 22:1) Trying to figure that out. Also, would yall say The blood is the blood of Jesus? Blood is the life of the flesh. ( Leviticus 17:11-14) So I think Jesus’ blood would be the Holy Ghost as well?

They all agree in one being the witness to Jesus.

Also in 1 John 5:6 The Bible says “This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.”

So the Spirit beareth witness. That leaves me to believe the water and blood are the Spirit of God.

Sorry if I have caused any confusion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.